Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread: New Event

Thanks

New Event

Hi
    Entity Gaming

I was thinking about creating an Event, a different Event. But as all the things we do, it's for you, the community. So, i need to know if it sounds good to you.

T
    he name of the Event is: Classic War.As we all know, GunZ GamePlay is based on K-Style or D-Style which are no more than errors that became styles of playing for the Users; But, what if those moves we use were never there? How could GunZ: The Duel World be?.. Well, this idea came out of that though.

The Event could consist on a Team DeathMatch or DeathMatch, no swords, no meds, and the only weapons allowed are SMG's and Pistols; as special items, Frag Grenades or/and Flash Grenades. The Moderator/s hosting this Event will decide how to sort teams or how many kills you need to win the Event.

Maps will be chosen by the Moderator/s hosting the Event, it could be any map of the game.

I really hope this to be a good and funny idea for the community, made it as a Singular thread because I need to slowly read what you need to say or suggest for this singular Event.

As soon you Aprove this Event, it will be added to the Event List. I'll translate this to Spanish and post it in Spanish Section so everyone can really understand what im trying to implement.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. :)

EDIT: Final updates for the event.

- This event is a 12 players event, it means that if it's TDM it must be 6v6.

- Any user that is constantly spiking or ForceLagging during the event, must be kicked out of the room. (GM will need to announce new password on wall).

- Users can use Magazine Pouch as Special item if they want to.

- Reward is based on player score, the player with the best score on the winner team should get a higher amount of ECs than others.

- Max HP/AP is 120 - 110, it doesn't matter if the user has a donor set, as long as he has 120 - 110, it's all ok.

- Users must equip their weapons before joining the event. if you want to leave the room to buy something, It's on GM's decision let you do it.

Spanish Version -->
    Click me!

Last edited by Phew; 10-02-2016 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Choose less harming colors

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction.

-Albert Einstein

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phew For This Useful Post:

ComplexyHD (10-13-2013), Dariii (12-26-2014), Elicar (10-13-2013), Marionette (10-29-2013)

Thanks
    :') Sound Fantastic!
    approved by me ! ;D keep up with this things, you are doing good.
    ;P one of the best gms right now.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ComplexyHD For This Useful Post:

Dariii (12-26-2014), Phew (10-13-2013)

Event Manager / AG Sponsor / Video Editor Elicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    This reminds me when i first played ijji gunz. I remember scoring a lot in deathmatches with tons of sprayers and everytime a level 1 "pro" using sword or dagger came in a deathmatch room at the channel called: "From Level 1 to 5" every sprayer/higher level was like "OMG PRO " lol. It was so enjoyable until i learned "k-style" which made me become a fag, nerd playing gunz 24/7, egoing everyone saying "get good".

Anyhow, this event looks interesting.
    i'll join anytime bro.

PD: This newgen was pro as fck 4 years ago.

Last edited by Elicar; 10-13-2013 at 04:28 PM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elicar For This Useful Post:

Chaky (10-13-2013), ComplexyHD (10-14-2013), Dariii (12-26-2014), Phew (10-13-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Elicar View Post
    This reminds me when i first played ijji gunz. I remember scoring a lot in deathmatches with tons of sprayers and everytime a level 1 "pro" using sword or dagger came in a deathmatch room at the channel called: "From Level 1 to 5" every sprayer/higher level was like "OMG PRO " lol. It was so enjoyable until i learned "k-style" which made me become a fag, nerd playing gunz 24/7, egoing everyone saying "get good".

Anyhow, this event looks interesting.
    i'll join anytime bro.

PD: This newgen was pro as fck 4 years ago.

hahahha lol xd
    --------------------------------------------
    xd me wen i was a noob

Thanks
    BIEN!!!!1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Beta testers here, It was good.

Thanks
    Good job bro .

Thanks
    Good

Thanks
    I guess it's time to add this event to the offcial list.

Thanks to those who approved it, i really appreciate it.

Closed.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction.

-Albert Einstein