Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Repopulation

Thanks

Repopulation

Can we host monthly tournies or something to help spark clanwar revival? there nothing to do more in this server considering that all clanwars have essentially vanquished and only play this server when friends wanna get on and inhouse... however I still do miss the competitive aspect of being able to rank up in an active clanwar. This can be done by hosting more tournaments, offering more of an incentive to clanwar, or providing a tournament with a cash prize. Do something to help repopulate clanwars, this involves taking out ladder, such a pointless aspect and gamemode that absolutely does nothing towards donations also.

Ultimately, you guys ruined clanwars by adding this ladder mode of such unskilled and tedious people, and by taking it out is basically the only way to help fix htis problem
    Last edited by Truth; 04-12-2015 at 03:24 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth For This Useful Post:

Command (04-14-2015)

Thanks

Re: Repopulation

cash prize for rank 1= alot of more clanwars

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shark For This Useful Post:

Truth (04-12-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    Can we host monthly tournies or something to help spark clanwar revival? there nothing to do more in this server considering that all clanwars have essentially vanquished and only play this server when friends wanna get on and inhouse... however I still do miss the competitive aspect of being able to rank up in an active clanwar. This can be done by hosting more tournaments, offering more of an incentive to clanwar, or providing a tournament with a cash prize. Do something to help repopulate clanwars, this involves taking out ladder, such a pointless aspect and gamemode that absolutely does nothing towards donations also.

Ultimately, you guys ruined clanwars by adding this ladder mode of such unskilled and tedious people, and by taking it out is basically the only way to help fix htis problem

Friend soon make new things but really do not know when they will and this kind of suggestion as e have made since the war clans die every day more and most users will "ladders" for the same reason we want to put something more attractive in clan wars.

Hopefully soon they respond with clans wars will be if you put a little more attractive and make more common this gunz.

Thanks

better giving money as an incentive then wasting it on supporting nathan carter to stream..

Thanks

What would tournaments? and therefore the players to warm cw go ? Do not quite understand but hey, it's true that cw not fill as before .. maybe missing more events cw 's or something like that ... Greetings

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darío View Post
    What would tournaments? and therefore the players to warm cw go ? Do not quite understand but hey, it's true that cw not fill as before .. maybe missing more events cw 's or something like that ... Greetings
    What happens to the majority of people do not play clan war and for the same reason that there is "ladders" so people are going to play that type of game and leave aside the clan war.

And on the tournament I like a lot and hope they are more amenudos and agree with what he said "Truth" each month a different tournament.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ugarte Violet View Post
    What happens to the majority of people do not play clan war and for the same reason that there is "ladders" so people are going to play that type of game and leave aside the clan war.

And on the tournament I like a lot and hope they are more amenudos and agree with what he said "Truth" each month a different tournament.
    Ahm okay, I get it , but from what I understand is an entire organization must have for schedules and users gms and when can players .. the best you could do these days are cw events ..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darío View Post
    Ahm okay, I get it , but from what I understand is an entire organization must have for schedules and users gms and when can players .. the best you could do these days are cw events ..
    I totally agree with you on this part.

I'll explain one small example of my friend bounty.

I really wish some "GM" o "EM" perform daily event clan war.

Example of streak.

- Streak 10 - 300ec
    - Streak 20 - 600ec
    -Streak 30 - 1000ec.

This is what encourages people to play.

Thanks

Rofl these guys trying to speak english, so painful but funny.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ComplexyHD For This Useful Post:

Agustín (04-12-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ComplexyHD View Post
    Rofl these guys trying to speak english, so painful but funny.
    You think I do not study languages?

I'm just learning and I'm learning to speak.