Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thanks

[ArticGunZ] Astra Continent

Hello everyone.

As you have seen these days there is a new range in our forums (Astra Continent Staff).

This group of people has decided to create a community dedicated to GunZ, based on interesting topics about the game, events, tournaments, giveaways etc.

I received a private message from Rain to ask me if I was interested in joining the Astra Continent community with our Private Server of GunZ.

This refers to:

- Astra Continent will host Tournaments and Events on our server.
    - Astra Continent will give their own prizes, items + our own (ArticGunZ) prizes, items etc.

Astra Continent will take care of everything related to their tournaments and events, this does not mean that we in ArticGunZ are going to stop doing this type of events and tournaments.

Therefore, we will give the opportunity to this people: Rain and AuroraUK, so they can perform their job with great professionalism in our server ArticGunZ.

Here is the links of Astra Continent Community and the ArticGunZ discussion area:

Astra Continent: http://forum.astracontinent.com/
    ArticGunZ on Astra Continent: http://forum.astracontinent.com/foru...unZ-Discussion

Thank you very much to all!

JaKKing, EntityGaming Owner.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JaKKing For This Useful Post:

AuroraUK (11-09-2014), blessed (11-09-2014), Brandom (11-09-2014), ComplexyHD (11-09-2014), Jae. (09-25-2016), KyroLyte (11-10-2014), Lizzie (11-14-2014), Nexys (11-30-2014), Rain (11-09-2014), Supplier (11-09-2014), Unicef (11-09-2014)