Hi,

I always create restore points when I messing up something with my computer. Recently I delete all my restore points and manually created one. Because I'm about to test android x86 on my old netbook.(And I don't know if it's relating with it or not, I used CleanMyPC.) And I test Android x86 and works perfect, instead of no audio. But I didn't make window boot file, so I can't boot back to windows. Then I boot into Linux and delete grub and android 4.0 folder. And ran command line (bootrec.exe/FixMbr) using windows installation disc. So I can finally boot back to my lovely Windows 7 OS. However, when I try to restore windows from the one I created, it say unsuccessful. Nothing like it happens before! So I delete that restore point and tried to create a brand new one. THEN, it gives me that error, "The restore point could not be created for the following reason: The writer experienced a non-transient error, 0x800423F4." Please help me with that! I've been looking for solution till now.......?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2GDc8jP
Creative production service

Thanks