Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    Drezahk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Halozy
    Posts
    1,023
    Thanks
    415
    Rep Power
    652

    Re: Ahora que tengo una pc nueva ya no juegan ;{

    Por que siempre desprecian a los ''newgen'' xddddd

  2. #22
    Vern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    153
    Rep Power
    317

    Re: Ahora que tengo una pc nueva ya no juegan ;{

    Quote Originally Posted by Drezahk View Post
    Por que siempre desprecian a los ''newgen'' xddddd
    Porque son muy mierdas, así como tú.

    PD; Te amo


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vern For This Useful Post:

    tammmiee (08-11-2017)

  4. #23
    Crystal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Entity World
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ahora que tengo una pc nueva ya no juegan ;{

    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyX View Post
    2 facts:

    - Crystal/Serppent is in love with Sungmin and Carly and Kohinata. He does not know how to approach them so he tries to bully them.

    - Hessen is in love with Jakking. He is jealous Jacobo has left him and moved on to succes in life.
    anda a rogarle a Raj(Vanessa) y SraShemaleSalchicha(Althair,Maria) y mamandole el pene a veisage para que siga manteniendo el foro pobre de mierda, diciendo que tienes dinero ezzzz mas pobre que un peruano

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crystal For This Useful Post:

    Phell (08-11-2017), Rodríguez. (08-11-2017)

  6. #24
    El Tigre GunnyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    931
    Thanks
    320
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Ahora que tengo una pc nueva ya no juegan ;{

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    anda a rogarle a Raj(Vanessa) y SraShemaleSalchicha(Althair,Maria) y mamandole el pene a veisage para que siga manteniendo el foro pobre de mierda, diciendo que tienes dinero ezzzz mas pobre que un peruano
    I don't have naked pictures saved on my computer of the 2 ladies/boys, unlike you. I don't have money, that's true. But I have enoug money to buy your fathers shoe store and your moms restaurant. I would like to hire that maid you have sitting at home too ; ). Veisage doesn't have to keep the forums alive because that's what you do. Account number 200.


    No tengo imágenes desnudas guardadas en mi computadora de las 2 mujeres / chicos, a diferencia de usted. No tengo dinero, eso es verdad. Pero tengo suficiente dinero para comprar la zapatería de tu papá y el restaurante de tu mamá. Me gustaría contratar a la criada que tienes también. El que tienes en casa, solo ; ). Veisage no tiene que mantener los foros vivos porque eso es lo que haces. Número de cuenta 200.

    The less you reveal, the more people can wonder..

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GunnyX For This Useful Post:

    Phell (08-12-2017), Rodríguez. (08-14-2017), Veisage (08-14-2017)

  8. #25
    Eena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Wanderlust
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    115
    Rep Power
    168

    Re: Ahora que tengo una pc nueva ya no juegan ;{


































































  9. #26
    marcomondragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Perú
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    174
    Rep Power
    154

    Re: Ahora que tengo una pc nueva ya no juegan ;{

    No se quien eres, pero Bienvenida

    PD: Por si acaso te dejo mi FB en tu privado

  10. #27
    Hessen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Colombia.
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    4
    Rep Power
    297

    Re: Ahora que tengo una pc nueva ya no juegan ;{

    Quote Originally Posted by marcomondragon View Post
    No se quien eres, pero Bienvenida

    PD: Por si acaso te dejo mi FB en tu privado
    m4m4m3 3l w3b0 k4br4n

  11. #28
    Rodríguez.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Cojedes - NAT
    Posts
    1,718
    Thanks
    1,349
    Rep Power
    558

    Re: Ahora que tengo una pc nueva ya no juegan ;{

    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyX View Post
    I don't have naked pictures saved on my computer of the 2 ladies/boys, unlike you. I don't have money, that's true. But I have enoug money to buy your fathers shoe store and your moms restaurant. I would like to hire that maid you have sitting at home too ; ). Veisage doesn't have to keep the forums alive because that's what you do. Account number 200.


    No tengo imágenes desnudas guardadas en mi computadora de las 2 mujeres / chicos, a diferencia de usted. No tengo dinero, eso es verdad. Pero tengo suficiente dinero para comprar la zapatería de tu papá y el restaurante de tu mamá. Me gustaría contratar a la criada que tienes también. El que tienes en casa, solo ; ). Veisage no tiene que mantener los foros vivos porque eso es lo que haces. Número de cuenta 200.
    SENDA LACRA

    Numero de cuentas 200 kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

  12. #29
    Hestium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Entity World
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    15
    Rep Power
    169

    Re: Ahora que tengo una pc nueva ya no juegan ;{

    ninah acm1pt xD

  13. #30
    Crystal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Entity World
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ahora que tengo una pc nueva ya no juegan ;{

    Quote Originally Posted by Hestium View Post
    ninah acm1pt xD
    utena cara e virgen

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •