Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

View Poll Results: Do you agree?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I agree 100%!

6 46.15%
  • Yes, but would change something (look comment)

6 46.15%
  • No, I don't agree with this

1 7.69%

Thread: Future Changes

Thanks

Future Changes

Hello all Artic Gunz users!

We are coming for suggestions of you guys, the users like you see this thread is in suggestions so be open and help us out! We are trying to do our best to get more players active in Artic and for that's why we need your help

The intention of this thread is to explain to you guys our ideas and let you guys give an opinion about them and comment if you either like it, like it but would change something or wouldn't change something at all. This is done to add more enjoyable things to you guys the people who play and make your game more enjoyable. Without further or do let's get right with the ideas we have come up with (remember that you can also give your ideas in the comment section so we can add it if it fits the suggest

- Change the color of the HP/AP bar to white (will likely look alike the original one).

- Do a complet reset from all chararacters to lv 1. (If you users support this we will do a thread giving more informationg about this)

- Bring back the old animations (such as Fantastic, Excelent, Headshot, etc)

- Tournament weapons (By this we mean that tournament winners would get items like sword, shotguns that will be special stats)

- More ladder medals.

- Skillmaps in all channels los channels (Where the users can also make a room and play it without it being in Event Channel)

- Add the Artic Coins items in-game (By this we refer everything that has the value of the Artic Coin)

- Add sounds for when you do a kill streak (killingspree, double kill, etc)

This post will be updated every time ideas are being added. Hope you guys stick to this and help us to make Artic better.

Also comments that have nothing to do with this thread, will be penalized.
    pogilord9 at its best

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Veisage For This Useful Post:

Lipezin (03-06-2017)

Thanks

Re: Future Changes

Good job, keep it up.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hust For This Useful Post:

Savage (03-06-2017)

Thanks

My idea was having individual ranks & clan ranks.

• When in Clan Channel, either chose to cw, and then chose your team-mates ( as it has always been ) OR chose Individual, & go for 2s,3s or 4s.

Cw: The clan prestigious moments, like big streaks, should reward players the same way it is doing right now with LC ( Ladder coins ), basically giving away coins that get you access to 7 day donors to try out.

Ind: Basically sets you in 2s,3s or 4s like ladder does, but shows callouts, like for example: '' Blunts is on a 15 win streak! '' and should also give in-game coin currency but for event items with again, a duration of 7 days only. Doing it this way still keeps the EM's jobs of making events, since those give huge amounts of coins so you can get 90 day items, not 7.

Doing all of this with medals for both camps is optional in my opinion, not something needed, but if voted for, could be added.

Thx, good day.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blunts For This Useful Post:

Decepcion (03-06-2017), dragontales02 (03-07-2017), Lipezin (03-06-2017), Lucca. (03-07-2017), Myster (03-06-2017), Serppent (03-06-2017), Shakespeare (03-06-2017), Veisage (03-06-2017)

Thanks

i'm agree with vlad, and with you veisage ofc (no agree with reset to lvl1 cuz ppl is lazyasf nowadays i don't mind to lvl so w.e rofl)

but now you guys should focus in antilead and patch hacks.

btw bringing back the total dmg score!.

~LagShield. ijjilegend

Thanks

I would agree to reset all the chars to 1, and to put the AC items on-game cuz i'm lazy and it's way more comfortable to buy them on game