Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Assassination Tournament, News.

Okey marionette, el clan Old´Killers estamos esperando que analizen las pruebas del supuesto Underclock de mi team [Boyka] (Lilly), creo que hasta que no nos den las pruebas para eliminarnos o nos dejen jugar tranquilos, no deberian de continuar con el torneo.
    Last edited by Kyro; 02-13-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Thanks

Sincerely, Clan TheMonkey Team, are very bad, do you really think you would need an UNDERCLOCK to win them? For God's sake, for a player like me, a former member of clans like Arasuji, Legendary and other "Relics", it becomes offensive to read certain things, the Artic LEVEL has really decayed to the point that a simple good player is crossed out As a hacker, review your concepts, look at the difference of LEVEL of my clan to Clan The MOnkey, my Clan is OLDGEN, we played for a long time, The MOnkey is so novice that I had never seen it in history! KyrieIrving, probably Venezuelan, Venezuelan good, is there? Hahaha.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lilly For This Useful Post:

Crow (02-17-2017), Kyro (02-13-2017)

Thanks

Obviously I need Underclocker, to make 80 Streaks, and to win from Loaded, from where came those have a lot more ..972717_537352879677666_314033352_n.jpg1148157_537352886344332_1907048726_n.jpg1278271_537352659677688_1355082021_n.jpg

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lilly For This Useful Post:

Crow (02-17-2017), Kyro (02-13-2017), theproko (02-20-2017)

Thanks

Vayalooo
    Last edited by Colores; 02-13-2017 at 08:35 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Colores For This Useful Post:

Showadock (02-14-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
    Hello guys, I'm Boyka, but known as Lilly on that server, I saw that I was called Underclocker for killing an enemy with 2 shots in the mansion, well, you just see that I gave two DIRECTS 108 + 108 = 216 from NEAR, and he did not It was full, there is no evidence that I'm using Underclock because I was not, GMS could check me, they can check me in my computer and everything, because I'm sure of my integrity, I play GunZ 10 years ago, I do not need No illegal program, much less in an Assassination tournament, but everyone knows that Blunts was banned on another server, Marionette knows very well that I am Legit, to accept a decision like this is ridiculous, STAFF should evaluate its members much better, because In these replays there is nothing that states that I use UNDERCLOCKER, I expect answers,
    Thanks, Lilly
    Hello,
    where's your replays? We all wanna watch your best hacking bro... I said to you to record your gameplay and u said 'No porq mis fps son bajos' wtf is that excuse? f11replay doesnt reduce your fps. GL hacking, next time make it funz plzzzz
    [/IMG]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colores View Post
    Vayalo destaquenseee
    Ahora vas a desvirtuar el tema y de paso me vas a fanear como siempre lo haces?

Thanks

dice para recording en la penultima ronda, deje de lloro, no me importa ese torneo,solo importa mi integridad, yo se que soy legit, nada y nadie va a cambiar eso.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopeland View Post
    Hello,
    where's your replays? We all wanna watch your best hacking bro... I said to you to record your gameplay and u said 'No porq mis fps son bajos' wtf is that excuse? f11replay doesnt reduce your fps. GL hacking, next time make it funz plzzzz

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilly For This Useful Post:

Crow (02-17-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
    dice para recording en la penultima ronda, deje de lloro, no me importa ese torneo,solo importa mi integridad, yo se que soy legit, nada y nadie va a cambiar eso.
    Si se le acusa de UC desde antes de entrar a la partida el deber es grabar no? Cual es tu excusa a eso?
    [/IMG]

Thanks

me acuso de uC EM MANSION, NO DESDE ANTES,, en fac no hablaran nada! deje de mentiras, y otra cosa, pudes entrar en mi pc, mira se tengo UC, usted es burro creo, no sabe nada, newgen estoy cierto!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopeland View Post
    Si se le acusa de UC desde antes de entrar a la partida el deber es grabar no? Cual es tu excusa a eso?

Thanks

This is hilarious, I've never seen unlegit BRs whine so much about being dealt the hand they played.