Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thanks

Applying for DEV position

Full name Sawaiz Usman
    Nationality Asian
    Age 25
    Tell us about yourself. Do you study? Work? Any hobbies? Currently a developer for a company.
    Name of the main character in GunZ* Pakistani
    Skype* sawaizz
    Why should we give you this opportunity? You should give me this opportunity because if i can become a dev at a big company then i am sure i will be able to be a great dev for entitygaming.
    What would you do if you see someone hacking while you're playing CW/Ladder?* I would trace his ip then bann his account and then his ip. If i see him again would bann his mac address.
    What is your process of thinking when you are judging a replay that has been reported?* My process of thinking is that when you're watching a replay of someone hacking, then make sure you pay attention to the gun shots that goes off incase of aimbot or shotbot. If however someone has wallhack then inject a wallhack to test if the guy is also wall hacking.
    Name three hacks and describe the behavior of a player using them.* Aimbot = auto aims . Shotbot = autoshoot . godmode = infinite hp.
    Do you have experience from other servers? name them.* Many servers... igunz,ijji,artic,universe,freestyle,..etc.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pakistani For This Useful Post:

beposs (12-21-2016), Darknesss (12-21-2016), Ingrosso (12-20-2016), Myster (12-20-2016), Serppent (12-20-2016), Stop (12-21-2016), Veisage (12-21-2016), wilder1 (12-21-2016)

Thanks

Re: Applying for DEV position

i liked this

good luck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Serppent For This Useful Post:

Myster (12-20-2016)

Thanks

I like this x2

#GunnyXhere please

Thanks

good luck brother

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pakistani View Post
    Full name Sawaiz Usman
    Nationality Asian
    Age 25
    Tell us about yourself. Do you study? Work? Any hobbies? Currently a developer for a company.
    Name of the main character in GunZ* Pakistani
    Skype* sawaizz
    Why should we give you this opportunity? You should give me this opportunity because if i can become a dev at a big company then i am sure i will be able to be a great dev for entitygaming.
    What would you do if you see someone hacking while you're playing CW/Ladder?* I would trace his ip then bann his account and then his ip. If i see him again would bann his mac address.
    What is your process of thinking when you are judging a replay that has been reported?* My process of thinking is that when you're watching a replay of someone hacking, then make sure you pay attention to the gun shots that goes off incase of aimbot or shotbot. If however someone has wallhack then inject a wallhack to test if the guy is also wall hacking.
    Name three hacks and describe the behavior of a player using them.* Aimbot = auto aims . Shotbot = autoshoot . godmode = infinite hp.
    Do you have experience from other servers? name them.* Many servers... igunz,ijji,artic,universe,freestyle,..etc.
    hey babe goodluck welcome back
    burn a stack of bibles

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazed For This Useful Post:

Myster (12-21-2016), Serppent (12-21-2016)

Thanks

Hey bro, good luck for you