Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

English/BR Game Masters

¡Wanted!
    2 - English speaking Game Masters
    1 - Portuguese Game Master

General Information

• Please make sure you read the description of the position you're applying to. You can do it here.
    • You CANNOT post the application twice, make sure you get it right at first.
    • You must use the given application format.
    • Application points marked with (*) are obligatory, any application without those is automatically discarded.
    • Any duplicated, troll, offensive application will be automatically deleted from the post and user will face a penalization.

Specific Information

• You must be a team player.
    • knowledge of the English language is a must.
    • You must be available a minimum amount of hours a day on forums and in-game.

Application Format

Code:
    Full name
    Nationality
    Age Tell us about yourself. Do you study? Work? Any hobbies? Name of the main character in GunZ* Skype* Why should we give you this opportunity? What would you do if you see someone hacking while you're playing CW/Ladder?* What is your process of thinking when you are judging a replay that has been reported?* Name three hacks and describe the behavior of a player using them.* Do you have experience from other servers? name them.*

Good Luck,
    Artic Gunz Head Staff.
    Last edited by Phew; 12-10-2016 at 04:05 PM.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction.

-Albert Einstein

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Phew For This Useful Post:

Adeliangeles (12-09-2016), beposs (12-10-2016), Black. (12-09-2016), Broak (12-04-2016), Caine (12-09-2016), Carly (12-13-2016), Cocodrile (12-15-2016), Colores (12-12-2016), Elicar (12-04-2016), Erebord (12-13-2016), Fede (12-09-2016), GunnyX (12-04-2016), Jen (12-04-2016), Joey2 (12-10-2016), lNameChange (12-09-2016), Maiic (12-09-2016), marcomondragon (12-10-2016), Myster (12-12-2016), NewDivine (12-12-2016), Oscar Ugar†e (12-12-2016), Scalibur (12-09-2016), Shakespeare (12-09-2016), Sheeran (12-09-2016), Showadock (12-09-2016), ToHH (12-09-2016), Veisage (12-09-2016), Xyro (12-09-2016)

Thanks

Re: English/BR Game Masters

Nome Completo: Luiz Felipe Braz De Santana

Nacionalidade: Brasileiro

Sobre mim: Estudo no período noturno, jogo bola a tarde e jogo ARTIC GUNZ.

Nick no GUNZ: rightsougly

Por que deveriam me dar essa oportunidade: Sou super compromissado, tenho tempo pra ajudar o serve, sou um jogador educado e tenho um bom senso. Sou calmo e gosto de ajudar os players e o serve, sempre que precisar de mim estarei aqui pra ajudar o serve e os players.

O que você faria se vir alguém hacker enquanto estiver jogando CW / Ladder?: Filmaria, iria avaliar para poder ter certeza que o usuário é um hacker e logo após informaria a um superior.

Qual é o seu processo de pensar quando você está julgando uma repetição que foi relatado: Iria procurar saber o motivo e tentaria ajudar o player e logo após excluiria um dos post do player.

Nomeie três hacks e descreva o comportamento de um jogador que os usa: UnderClock, Shotbot, Esp.
    Esses três hackers são muito conhecido nos gunz, pois, eles são os melhores pra você que quer se achar o "HACKER" do momento. Eles te ajudam a ter um alcance melhor, ajuda a mirar e a saber onde está o outro jogador. Mas, ele também te leva ao BANNED, e eu estaria aqui pra ajudar com o banned... Se eu tivesse visto algo, iria filmar, avaliar, contatar um superior, mandaria o vídeo pra avaliação do meu superior e chegaria ao tão esperado banned caso tenha algo.

Você tem experiência de outros servidores? nomeie-os. : Fui Game Master em um servidor brasileiro por uns meses, aprendi um pouco, não o suficiente, mas poderia ajudar muito o server com o que aprendi. Caso precise estarei no skype todos os dias!

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lipezin For This Useful Post:

Adeliangeles (12-13-2016), Colores (12-12-2016), GunnyX (12-13-2016), Jen (12-12-2016), Kiut¸ (12-13-2016), Maiic (12-12-2016), Myster (12-13-2016), NewDivine (12-12-2016), Phew (12-13-2016), Scalibur (12-12-2016), Stop (12-12-2016), Veisage (12-12-2016)

Thanks

1 Full Name: Oscar Alberto Vasquez Ugarte.

2 Nationality: Venezuela.

3 Age: 18 years.

4 Tell us about yourself. Do you study? Work? Any hobbies?

The jobs I'm looking at are Software development positions. My BS is in Industrial engineering (nothing to do with software) but the Master's is in Computer science. This should indicate that I know more than my education alone might give away (though relevant work experience listed elsewhere should also give that away).

I study English I'm learning.

‘I’m very sorry, I’m not sure I have any hobbies…’

Whilst to some it may seem simple to list your education or work history, trying to put your pastimes down on paper can be far more of a challenge.

Name of the main character in GunZ*: MightyVisor.

5 Skype: Oscar-vasquez1969

6 Why should we give you this opportunity?

I think a few things make me a great fit for this position.

My English major has given me the necessary writing skills and helped me broaden my outlook. I started out writing content for websites, answering questions on Quora and being generally curious. I've improved over the years.

I want this position because I can occupy and help many staff.

I think it will record and could ban if you are using an external program and that is not allowed on the server would give you permanently ban.

7 What is your process of thinking when you are judging a replay that has been reported?*
    Name three hacks and describe the behavior of a player using them.*

ESP: For one, ESP is where you can see exactly where the enemy is at (not ammo nor health, at least not that I know of on CA).

Float / Glide: Depending on where you are map wise, as well as the terrain your standing on, you will either glide across the ground, or if you jump in the air, you fill float suspended in air and be able to walk around and Such. (You can jump to another 'float' level and will be walking around still, but higher up.)

Super Switch / Reload: You have no delay on reloading or switching weapons at all. There is no side effects to this unlike pingou.

Pickles - Shizaemon - Hazed.

8 Do you have experience from other servers? name them.*

Uper Gunz
    Eternity Gunz.

Extra Información: Así como hablo el español estoy aprendiendo el ingles. Estudio ingles de 3pm a 6pm English Courses for Young People in Miami - Online.

Last edited by Oscar Ugar†e; 12-13-2016 at 03:20 AM.

Improved design

Improved designalong with a new microprocessor and advanced software make the SPEED faster and quieter without having to

by:Mightyvisor.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oscar Ugar†e For This Useful Post:

Fede (12-13-2016), GunnyX (12-13-2016), Myster (12-13-2016)

Thanks

1.Full Name:

Néstor Eduardo Mendoza Gil

2.Nationality:

Venezolano
    3.Age:

19 years
    4.Tell us about yourself. Do you study? Work? Any hobbies:

I am currently not studying but I work in a car sales sales company I dedicate myself to repairing cell phones and operating system changes as time goes by when I do not work.
    5.Name of the main character in GunZ:

Kiut.
    6.Skype:

Nestorbadboy17
    7.Why should we give you this opportunity?

I consider myself the ideal person because I have time helping in the Artic community, and as I said before I have enough time available to devote to this community, and I have a lot of time playing GunZ, and I know how to recognize a hacker as hidden as it may seem and I would like to help and collaborate and learn a little more.
    8.What would you do if you see someone hacking while you're playing CW/Ladder?:

The first thing would be to record the entire game to have clear evidence, and then proceed to ask my staff member's opinion, once discussed would proceed to sanction the user immediately and upload the evidence to his record
    9.What is your process of thinking when you are judging a replay that has been reported

Watch the replay again to make sure it was not a mistake by a sudden lag blow
    10.Name three hacks and describe the behavior of a player using them

Hitbox: has the ability to alter the game benefiting the wearer making it have a higher aim even at long distance, in addition to greater damage to long and short distance also allows to pass objects

Over clock: This has the ability to increase speed or decrease it according to the settings of the carrier can be noticed by the floating motions and speed and lag in the game in addition to the damage by faster rs

Aimbot: this alters the game so that the bearer has a clear aim, but it also makes it difficult for the bearer to make rs and disguise the program as it follows the enemy everywhere
    11.Do you have experience from other servers? name them.:

I have had the opportunity to be part of the staff of the following communities: Final Gunz, Aero Gunz, Gunz Network, Gunz Astra.
    Good luck to all applicants

Si alguien te dice: "No eres lo que esperaba", solo respóndele: "No, porque soy más de lo que buscabas".

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiut¸ For This Useful Post:

GunnyX (12-13-2016), Myster (12-13-2016)

Thanks

Full name:
    Gustavo chacin

Nationality:
    Venezuelan

Tell us about yourself. Do you study? Work? Any hobbies?
    yep, i'm studying in the mornings

Name of the main character in GunZ*
    Stop

Skype*
    Gustfake

Why should we give you this opportunity?
    Because i know english a little bit and i know spanish too

What would you do if you see someone hacking while you're playing CW/Ladder?*
    Well I obviously record the game to have proofs that the guy is using hacks

What is your process of thinking when you are judging a replay that has been reported?*
    Well i watch the way of the guy is shooting and if he is floating, spiker, lag, etc

UC: The guy doesn't make rs sometimes, he's spiking and floating too
    HITBOX: Here the guy make more dmg than the normal dmg, can make so much dmg in a long distance too
    SHOTBOT: Well here the guy pass the crosshair for the rival, and automatically shot the gun

Do you have experience from other servers? name them.*
    yes, i was em here in this server

YO SÍ USÉ MI INGLÉS, MACHUCAO PERO LO USÉ. NO COMO LOS OTROS QUE HICIERON COPY PASTE EN EL TRADUCTOR DE GOOGLE Y DICEN KIKE SON GRINGOS Y ESTÁN EN UN CURSO Y VAINA
    Last edited by Stop; 12-12-2016 at 06:51 PM.

10. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Stop For This Useful Post:

Adeliangeles (12-12-2016), Carly (12-13-2016), Colores (12-12-2016), Crow (12-12-2016), Darío (12-12-2016), Darknesss (12-12-2016), Decepcion (12-12-2016), Drezahk (12-15-2016), Fede (12-13-2016), GunnyX (12-13-2016), Ingrosso (12-20-2016), Jae. (12-15-2016), Jen (12-13-2016), Joey2 (12-13-2016), Kiut¸ (12-13-2016), Kohinata (12-12-2016), LemonLime (12-12-2016), Maiic (12-12-2016), Monalisa (12-20-2016), Myster (12-13-2016), NewDivine (12-12-2016), Raeterak (12-16-2016), Scalibur (12-13-2016), Sheeran (12-15-2016), Smoking (12-12-2016), Spardax (12-12-2016), tammmiee (12-12-2016), Vern (12-13-2016)

Thanks

1 Full Name: Carlos David Morillo Lopez

2Nationality: Venezuela.

3 Age: 17 years.

4 Tell us about yourself. Do you study? Work? Any hobbies?
    I study college, and I like soccer, I spend almost all my time on the pc, since I'm learning many things, I'm even doing a basic technology course, a very good son to create a thing, already over time.

5Skype: Carlosdavid88

6 Why should we give you this opportunity?

Well, since I have a lot of time to be aware of the server and forum I think I would take this very seriously as a job, let me say, I have a lot of free time, and I think it is the most important thing to have time for the server and for the users, I am a Person with strong character, since I am of those people who is not corrupt and complies with the rules.

7 What is your process of thinking when you are judging a replay that has been reported?*

I came to the conclusion that everyone deserves a second chance, if the user was tried more than 2 times does not deserve another chance. We also have to know that there are rules and all users must comply with all rules of the server

SB/SHOTBOT:The shotbot helps you to hit all the shots, it's a hack that can be very easy.

8 Do you have experience from other servers? name them.*

Zeta Gunz
    Abby Gunz.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magneton For This Useful Post:

GunnyX (12-13-2016), Myster (12-13-2016)

Thanks

Full name : Angel Shavier Marcano Figueroa
    Nationality : Venezolano
    Tell us about yourself. Do you study? Work? Any hobbies? : I study 5 years of high school in the morning and afternoonMonday morning and afternoon and Friday the same

Name of the main character in GunZ*
    Adeliangeles

Skype*: angel.marcano29

Why should we give you this opportunity? :
    This would be a range a little difficult that I would like to face in order to improve gradually in recognition of hack or illegal program as they want to say and I would be lucky to have this rankBesides that I would also like to learn a little more about hack that I would like to be angered by the staff of Artic GunZ

What would you do if you see someone hacking while you're playing CW/Ladder?*
    The first thing would be to speculate that player using hack to do several replays and also to ask for some help through the clan of staff and he would give his respective banneb permantene in the server so that they stop to use their illegal programs and they play legally like almost all we do

What is your process of thinking when you are judging a replay that has been reported?*
    In my case I should first pass these replays to several of the staff group to see if they think the same as me so that it is not an error of mine to have banned a user who played legally

Shotbot:
    The shotbot would already be of many trabes and not to fail to the user who is firing this hack is like a self-clicker when aiming, but with only aiming it would shoot only the user, and sees that it tries to aim and does a rs and does not fire that already would be trabes calledShotbot.

Hitbox:
    This hack increases the range of the user, leaving it with the possibility to paste all the pellets. One of the characteristics that can be observed of this hack, is that the user takes out a raised DMG from a remote distance. In addition it could be observed that when giving a hit to the side of the enemy, the user would hit it since the hack increases the reach

UnderClock:
    The affected user with the underclock is detected in the way, the first one is the ping board if the player has a 70 ping and has a float or Glitchy already detected serious said program, Adeliangeles that happen if the character has 140 ping? Well already it would be analyzed not of a single staff, if not of all the personnel to see this player if it is affected by said program

Damage reduce:
    This hack would be something abnormal because the player would be hitting good shots and some would not tell them or if he would tell them but like a far shot of 9

Do you have experience from other servers? name them.*
    I don't no

Extra informacion: Yo si use google traductor no soy el único y como hay dos venezolano también decidí postularme
    Good luck in this applications

Last edited by Adeliangeles; 12-13-2016 at 04:38 PM.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Adeliangeles For This Useful Post:

Fede (12-13-2016), Joey2 (12-13-2016), NewDivine (12-13-2016), Sheeran (12-15-2016), tammmiee (12-13-2016)

Thanks

Full name

-Carlos Enrique Albornoz Navea

nationality

-Venezolana

Years

- 18 years

Tell us about you. Do you study? Work? Any hobbies?

-I'm not studying, I work as a re-enactant, but it is eventual.
    Pastime, train and be on the pc.

Name of the main character in GunZ *

-Fabianna

Why should we give this opportunity?

-I returned with the same desire that I always had for the gunz, and more for Artic who has always been my favorite sv, I want to help in whatever is needed every minute that requires it.

What would you do if you saw someone hacking while playing CW / Ladder? *

- Record, analyze the replay and then report to the user unlegit (in such case that he has hack)

What is your thinking process when you judge a repetition that has been reported? *

- Always following the Staff protocol.

Step 1: The replay is analyzed carefully, the personal choice and / or explanation of any doubt in the staff group is left, and then when all the personnel in charge of analyzing and answering reports are in agreement or decision the report is closed.

Name three hacks and describe the behavior of a player who uses them. *

- Shotbot: When used with rvs is simple to detect, as it only passes the crosshair by the enemy and releases the automatic firing.
    Shotbot: When used with shotgun has a way to detect different.
    as? Well, when the shotbot is active and the shotguns are being used, this is the very common movement and / or technique known as '' RS '' which speeds the shooting speed for better gameplay,
    Here at the moment that the shotbot is active is noticed at the time of the RS, because the speed of the shotguns and the speed of the shotbot are not compatible and there is a slight fault when applying this technique. That way it is easy to notice the automatic firing in the shotguns.

Underclock: Program with the purpose of encouraging and / or speeding up the graphics card. How is it detected? At the moment of observing a user using underclock the movements, the slowness and the extensions in their movements can be seen in their movements.
    The underclock gives you the chance to hit more direct shots better known as PB'S.

Hitbox: Increases the range of shooting in the enemies and is what makes each shot fall more pellets with the advantage of receiving more dmg, it is very easy to notice this hack, watching your dmg, and seeing how excessive it is.

Do you have experience of other servers? Name them. *

Yes. Here in Artic Gunz I learned what I know.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fabianna For This Useful Post:

Crow (12-17-2016), Drezahk (12-15-2016), Jae. (12-15-2016), NewDivine (12-16-2016), Unicef (12-20-2016)

Thanks

Full name : Praj

Nationality : India

Tell us about yourself. Do you study? Work? Any hobbies? : Work as a merchant naval 3rd Officer / watch anime all day qq

Name of the main character in GunZ* : Carnivore, Mayuri, Roytaru

Skype* : I'd rather provide it via PM (If this is ever considered uahueheua)

Why should we give you this opportunity? : Known player, been on gunz for a decade, have been helping the prev staff team quite a bit here and there whenever they had their doubts. AG "was" my favorite server of all time till it got rekt by them hackers.

What would you do if you see someone hacking while you're playing CW/Ladder?* : Leave the cw/ladder and follow the hacker to find the necessary proof. Keeping the game clean comes 1st.

What is your process of thinking when you are judging a replay that has been reported?* : Step by step process on each report depending on what the user is reported for.

1) UC: Known as underclock, tool/bios method to slower down the game speed to get pb by enlarging the hitbox. Behavior : Glitch and floaty movements, takes too much time to reload, takes too much time to slash cancel and fall back to the ground.
    2)
    ESP/Chams : Looking through the walls to know the enemy position. Behavior: Similar to how a normal person looks through walls to find a team mate position, the hacker uses its advantage to know enemy position without any help of sound play or skills needed to do it. Points the crosshair to the enemy through walls, pre fires etc.
    3)
    Aimfix : All shots are to hit the last attacker / last enemy you shoot. All the hits do extreme damage and the curving bullets are easy to catch the hacker since most of the time the user tend to just spam around and kill without the enemy even crosshair the xhair / hitbox.

Do you have experience from other servers? name them.* UGG, Atlantis (my prev server)

Last edited by Spells; 12-16-2016 at 12:39 PM.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Spells For This Useful Post:

Crow (12-17-2016), Darío (12-16-2016), Darknesss (12-16-2016), DarNight (12-16-2016), Jae. (12-16-2016), Myster (12-16-2016), Raeterak (12-16-2016), Serppent (12-16-2016), Shakespeare (12-16-2016), Stop (12-16-2016), ToHH (12-16-2016), Veisage (12-16-2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wilder1 View Post
    Full name

Wilder Perović

Nationality

Venezuelan

Tell us about yourself. Do you study? Work? Any hobbies?

I study

Name of the main character in gunz*

Copeland / GeertWilderZ

Skype*

Wilder.perovic2

Why should we give you this opportunity?

I have alot of experience, I can find if any user is hacking and I am going to help the server since I have much time to dedicate.My english isn't so good but English people can understand me 6 or 7/10 english i think. (Trust me bra)

What would yo do if you see someone hacking while you're playing CW/Ladder?*

I start to record first in case of the user deny isnt hacking and after send to the mates, if they agree with me ill proceed to ban the user

Whats is your process of thinking when you are judging a replay that has been reported?

Watch again and again, in case of doubt sent replays to the owner and staff mates and I reply base on what they evaluate.

Overclock: Make the user more faster than other players and some glitch movements and otherwise.

Underclock: There are like 3 / 4 form of use it, but i will explain the basic. Makes the movements of the user slow, glitch and floating and you can do hits from a large distance, Easy to spot, no effort to hide. UC can be apply to your PC making your processor too slow, in this form UC seems like the hitbox.

GodMode: Unlimited hp/ap, makes you GOD '-'

Do you have experience from other servers? name then.*

1) I was GM in this gunz previously

2) Head Staff (GlobalMod) in Atlantis gunz (AtG) Knowns for NA GunZ.

wilder, that's more than one post. Your application won't be taken in consideration.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction.

-Albert Einstein

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phew For This Useful Post:

Fabianna (12-16-2016), Unicef (12-20-2016)