Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

View Poll Results: Do you want a rehaul of ArticGunZ?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, give it a rehaul!

23 88.46%
  • No, keep it like it is..

3 11.54%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Innovation, Gameplay, and Design

Hi,

I come today to discuss the current state of ArticGunZ.
    Unfortunately, ArticGunZ is going down a road that will lead to it's end. Having a few discussions with some members of the staff, some of us want to hear what you think about this proposal I'm about to offer.

Meteoric and I would like to do a complete rehaul of ArticGunZ.
    What does this mean? It means we would like to provide a few some updates here and there, whilst working on a whole new client with a whole new experience. Not everything goes as planned however, some functions may just not work.

Here are some things we would like to change/add:
    - Fix the Lobby Chat bug where your text stops
    - Replace the current '/kick' function.
    - Replace the UI/HUD Engine with Scaleform
    - Improve Security
    - New Auto Updating system
    - Remove 'GunzLauncher' completely
    - Reduce download & client size
    - Add new weapons & clothing
    - Add Login Bonus function
    - Add Killstreak function
    - Add Observer function
    - Add Auto Login
    - Add New Visual FX
    - Improve Ladder & CW Matchmaking
    - Add AntiTeam in Ladder
    - Add New Interface & HUD using Scaleform
    - Add Mailbox function
    - Add VIP Subscription(s) feature
    - Add Clan Leader Control Panel function

Edit by
    Meteoric

Another's features like:

- Add new replay system
    - Add new toggle jjang to hide own vision of the jjang (that help with the aim) and news cool custom jjang's, can be a feature for Vips.
    - Add new sounds effects
    - updating ..

And more...

What we're asking is;
    Would you like to see a rehaul of ArticGunZ?

All suggestions and topic-based opinions are welcomed. All this will take a lot of time, but we're willing to spend this time to help rebuild EntityGaming.
    Any bullshit and you will be punished. We're trying to save the community and ArticGunZ.

Management,
    EntityGaming
    Last edited by Meteoric; 06-26-2015 at 02:19 PM.
    burn a stack of bibles

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hazed For This Useful Post:

ComplexyHD (06-25-2015), Darío (06-25-2015), Grudge (06-27-2015), GunnyX (06-25-2015), Holden (06-26-2015), Juized (07-04-2015), Shogett (06-25-2015), SickName (06-26-2015), Stropped (06-26-2015), Unicef (06-25-2015)

Thanks

Re: Innovation, Gameplay, and Design

Me parece bien todo lo que dices, excepto dos cosas estas.

Añadir suscripción VIP (s) característica ( creo que generaría ego y algunos problemas entre los user's)
    - Añadir la función de observador ( Ya se ha discutido y siempre se dice que no , porque el lag del jugador podría afectar a los demás también que el modo espectador podría llenar la sala.

Del resto todo me parece bien, quizás algo de publicidad también ayude y no sé si pueden hacer algo con el cliente ya que por mi parte siento que artic en el juego es mucho más pesado que otros gunz.

Del resto todo me parece bien , quizas algo de publicidad tambien ayude y no se si pueden hacer algo con el cliente ya que por mi parte siento que artic en el juego es mucho mas pesado que otros gunz.

(Use el traductor xd)

I'm okay with everything you say, except these two things.

Add feature VIP subscription (s) (I think ego and generate some problems between the user's)
    - Add the function observer (Already discussed and always says no, because the lag of the player could also affect others so that the viewer could fill the room.

The rest all seems well, maybe some advertising also help and do not know if they can do something with the client and for my part I feel artic in the game is much heavier than other gunz.

Me siento mal al ver que otros tienen todo, mientras yo que me jodo no tengo lo que creo que merezco. Pero después pienso que mientras hablo basura hay niños que comen basura y por eso a la vida agradezco.
    Canserbero♥

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nandalall For This Useful Post:

Hazed (06-25-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Monaguillo View Post
    Me parece bien todo lo que dices, excepto dos cosas estas.

Añadir suscripción VIP (s) característica ( creo que generaría ego y algunos problemas entre los user's)
    - Añadir la función de observador ( Ya se ha discutido y siempre se dice que no , porque el lag del jugador podría afectar a los demás también que el modo espectador podría llenar la sala.

Del resto todo me parece bien, quizás algo de publicidad también ayude y no sé si pueden hacer algo con el cliente ya que por mi parte siento que artic en el juego es mucho más pesado que otros gunz.

Del resto todo me parece bien , quizas algo de publicidad tambien ayude y no se si pueden hacer algo con el cliente ya que por mi parte siento que artic en el juego es mucho mas pesado que otros gunz.

(Use el traductor xd)

I'm okay with everything you say, except these two things.

Add feature VIP subscription (s) (I think ego and generate some problems between the user's)
    - Add the function observer (Already discussed and always says no, because the lag of the player could also affect others so that the viewer could fill the room.

The rest all seems well, maybe some advertising also help and do not know if they can do something with the client and for my part I feel artic in the game is much heavier than other gunz.
    Thank you for the feedback.
    I feel that the ego and problems between users already exists. The VIP Subscriptions would hardly make a difference considering the benefits of the VIP Subscription will not be much more greater than what regular donators receive. Another community poll will be made to discuss this feature when the time comes.

You're right when it comes to the Observer feature. It could possibly create lag for the players. We will try to think of something to fix this issue, but if we can't then we will discard the feature.
    burn a stack of bibles

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazed For This Useful Post:

ComplexyHD (06-25-2015), Nandalall (06-26-2015)

Thanks

Good initiative Matt.. Artic Gunz has been falling behind recent months.. hope there can come a change in the anti - lead of the server by making it smooth and fast.. hope jacobo will realize that his conservative views will lead AG to its end..

good luck to you and the rest of the staff in achieving these goals.. but don't dare to patch my gps.. or else! ill get pickles on you!

The less you reveal, the more people can wonder..

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GunnyX For This Useful Post:

Hazed (06-26-2015), Jen (06-25-2015), Pi (06-26-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hazed View Post
    I feel that the ego and problems between users already exists. The VIP Subscriptions would hardly make a difference considering the benefits of the VIP Subscription will not be much more greater than what regular donators receive. Another community poll will be made to discuss this feature when the time comes.

You're right when it comes to the Observer feature. It could possibly create lag for the players. We will try to think of something to fix this issue, but if we can't then we will discard the feature.
    I'm more than glad that you came back :')!
    Here are some suggestions that i can think of right now:
    - /Report System
    - Unban Limit
    -Name tint when you aim at your opponent(we have already discussed this)

- Anti-Hack Improvement
    - Increase Clan Member Cap
    - Anti UC(if possible)
    - Option to remove Shotgun Sparks, Weapon Nozzle Flares, and Weapon Bullet Projectiles.
    - Anti AFK
    - More Clan War Maps(custom good maps, good ones)
    - Increase Game-play Smoothing ( it feels really heavy in my opinion)
    -Fix the NAT problems (i don't know what happened but recently I've been forced to get NAT for everyone in the room)
    Last edited by ComplexyHD; 06-25-2015 at 07:09 PM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ComplexyHD For This Useful Post:

Hazed (06-26-2015), JaKKing (06-26-2015), Jen (06-26-2015), Meteoric (06-26-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ComplexyHD View Post
    I'm more than glad that you came back :')!
    Here are some suggestions that i can think of right now:
    - /Report System
    - Unban Limit
    -Name tint when you aim at your opponent(we have already discussed this)

- Anti-Hack Improvement
    - Increase Clan Member Cap
    - Anti UC(if possible)
    - Option to remove Shotgun Sparks, Weapon Nozzle Flares, and Weapon Bullet Projectiles.
    - Anti AFK
    - More Clan War Maps(custom good maps, good ones)
    - Increase Game-play Smoothing ( it feels really heavy in my opinion)
    -Fix the NAT problems (i don't know what happened but recently I've been forced to get NAT for everyone in the room)

- Report system its ready.

- Unban Limit, possibly we can adjust few rules.

- Name tint when you aim at your opponent(we have already discussed this). Already spoken to this, is hard, the problem is.. the shotbots. Surely we can do something to improve visualization

- Anti-Hack Improvement - Yeah, one of the main ideas.

- Increase Clan Member Cap - Depending on the number of users, we can think about this.

For the rest, thanks again for your ideas, we are studying and giving priority to the most important.

Last edited by Meteoric; 06-26-2015 at 08:17 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyX View Post
    Good initiative Matt.. Artic Gunz has been falling behind recent months.. hope there can come a change in the anti - lead of the server by making it smooth and fast.. hope jacobo will realize that his conservative views will lead AG to its end..

good luck to you and the rest of the staff in achieving these goals.. but don't dare to patch my gps.. or else! ill get pickles on you!
    Oo why throw me into the mix LOL? I still luv ya Gunny

Thanks

Hola me gustan todas estas características a cambiar o añadir.
    Hay algunas que no tanto que serian estas:
    -Añadir suscripción VIP (s):
    Esta rango(VIP) yo creo que aumenta el ego en los users. Traería problemas entre los usuarios porque algunos se van a creer superiores a otros que no tengan este rango. Por mi parte no lo agregaría para evitar futuros conflictos.
    -Añadir nuevas armas y ropa:
    Me parece excelente que añadan nuevos items, a los users los incentiva a donar y así a mantener el servidor. Si agregan nuevos items traten de que no sean muy ''frutas'', es decir, que no sean tan exuberante.
    Cosas que me gustan a añadir o cambiar:
    -Escribir un jjang alternar para ocultar propia visión del jjang:
    Sería bueno que agreguen esta opción ya que la mayoría de los jjang que existen te dificultan el aim, ya que no se puede ver bien.
    -Reducir la descarga y el tamaño del cliente:
    En sí creo que Artic es uno de los Gunz mas pesados que hay, reducir la descarga estaría bien para aquellas personas que no tienen un internet tan rápido. Así podrían descargar el cliente sin dificultad.
    -Mejorar el Ladder y el CW:
    Como muchos sabemos, el Clan War esta olvidado. Hay pocas personas que juegan Clan War estaría bueno que mejoren esta modalidad de juego para aquellas personas que les gusta tirar CW. También podrían hacer eventos CW mas seguidos.
    -Mejorar la seguridad:
    En Artic hay mucha gente que trata de usar hacks para poder ser superior a las demás personas. Mejorar la seguridad ayudaría a proteger el servidor de los programas piratas.
    Lo demás me encanta chicos...
    También podrían terminar de retocar la nueva página. Agregar la opción de comprar nombre a color, poder ver porque te banearon, poner emblemas en los clanes, etc.
    ​Saludos, Buddie.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Buddie For This Useful Post:

Hazed (06-26-2015)

Thanks

Thank you everyone for your feedback, and keep it coming.
    We'll be discussing these suggestions and features shortly.
    burn a stack of bibles

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazed For This Useful Post:

Buddie (06-26-2015), Pi (06-26-2015)

Thanks

Complexy's suggestion of increasing the clan member cap should NOT be overlooked. It would be great to not have to kick people just to add someone new.