Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread: Afk tag

Thanks

Afk tag

Hey forum,

It's been a while since I posted something on the forum because I was on a long holiday trip with my family. Yesterday I moved over to my home country and I made a good idea in my opinion.

When people are AFK in the lobby, gameroom etc. for about 10-15 minutes (doesn't really matter) they'll get an AFK-TAG like:
    Code:
    - [AFK]Playername
    I don't know if this idea will be a good one to improve the server but in my eyes it will give some extra information about a player who is AFK for a long time.

------

Also I got another idea, it's very annoying when somebody has got a room numbered from 1-8 because this rooms are the first rooms you see in the lobby. When people are afk in this kind of rooms there are no joinable rooms on the first sight when you login on AG. My idea was to make a system when people do this kind of stuff, they got kicked out of the room for about 20-30 minutes when they just are 'chilling' in the gameroom. I think this would be very helpfull because the first rooms in the lobby will be playable instead of being full of people that are afk.

I hope I informed you guys enough.

Kind regards,

Juized

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Juized For This Useful Post:

Darío (06-23-2015), Elicar (06-27-2015), Jen (06-27-2015), Kohinata (06-23-2015), Shakespeare (06-27-2015), SickName (06-23-2015)

Thanks

Re: Afk tag

I like it juized

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shakespeare For This Useful Post:

Juized (06-29-2015)